Three Ingredient Ice cream cake
Three ingredient ice cream cake, how to make ice cream cake, easy cake recipes, eggless ice cream cake, how to make a cake in 30 minutes, three ingredient cake, how to make a cake for beginners
Ice cream cake , with left over ice cream. This seems little improbable considering how many of us have a stash of left over ice cream. But, we did have a small pack of ice cream lying in freezer for some time and considering the weather, thought the best way to give it to kids was by making this three ingredient ice cream cake. With just three ingredients, in about 30 minutes, and you have this cake ready ! A no sweat, no fret cake !
Source of the recipe- video circulating on facebook for quite some time, and I had to give it a try.Initially skeptical as to how it would turn out,the cake was surprisingly tasty,not bad for the amount of work that goes into it . The texture was beautiful, it was close to the tooty fruity cake (brittania fruit cake style) I baked some time back.
I used tooty fruity flavour of 700 ml kwality walls. Thawed the ice cream on kitchen counter till it was soft and whippable. Whipped the ice cream and folded the sifted dry ingredients, baked in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. 😃. It was slightly on lesser side of sweetness ( add some sugar while mixing the batter ). Garnished with some sugar sprinkles.Can it be any simpler than than this ?
So here’s a three ingredient ice cream recipe :
- Melted Ice-cream- 700 ml ( I used quality walls, tooty fruity flavour)
- All purpose flour- 1½ cups
- Baking powder- 1½ teaspoons
Optional- since the cakes is less sweet, you can add ¼ cup granulated sugar, or bake the cake and serve it with chocolate sauce!
- Thaw the ice cream on kitchen counter for 15-20 minutes.
- In a stand mixer or with hand mixer or a hand whisk whip the ice cream till it melts and looks soft and fluffly.
- Sift baking powder and flour, using a whisk mix both well.
- Fold in flour mixture into the ice cream till it forms a uniform mix. You can check for sweetness and add some sugar at this stage.
- Pre heat a oven to 180 degree C.
- Line and grease a 7 inch round pan or a loaf pan , pour the batter, tap lightly and bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes, till a tooth pick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool down, serve with some more ice cream 😉